Xmas decorations

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:01 am 
Post subject:
I do get a bit carried away Heath Shocked Laughing I have a thing for christmas trees and love finding a new or unusual decoration Embarassed Laughing we have a tree in all the bedrooms and one in the kids living room and one in ours, we did have one in the kitchen diner but i got a new wooden trolley thing and now it won't fit Sad Laughing and I do the decs to match the rooms colour scheme Embarassed Laughing
It was living in Germany that got me really into decorating for christmas as they love it over there and have some fantastic stuff so I bought loads of decs there, I don't get real trees here though cos they're too expensive Shocked
The christmas markets in Germany are great every town and village has them and there's something about the smell of bratties and Gluhwein that just says Christmas Cool Laughing The nearest one to us is Manchester though and I won't go cos its too busy and you don't get the atmosphere Question shame we don't get the snow here as well , just rubbish rain Rolling Eyes
charPlus2
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:04 am 
Post subject:
Someone on my Facebook put there's up in mid November as soon as they saw coca cola advert mine go up 2nd weekend in dec Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular