Xmas decorations

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:01 pm 
Post subject: Xmas decorations
I have now seen more then one post on Facebook from people who have put their decorations up!

mine arent going up until after 1st December.

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:33 pm 
Post subject:
Shocked already!

I normally put mine up on the 1st Dec, the only time the tree was up b4 that was when we got a new one and i wanted to see if it was all there and then coulnt b bothered to take it down after.

Faerydae
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:48 pm 
Post subject:
I've seen one person on mine with there's up and my OHs mum is putting hers up this weekend! the only reason I'm tempted to put mine up before the 1st is to keep LO entertained! Laughing
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:49 pm 
Post subject:
I usually do mine the 1st but put them up last week Smile doesn't harm anyone I guess..

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:19 pm 
Post subject:
Soooo want to put mine up today.. Been Xmas shopping this morning and tl the Xmas craft fair this afternoon though so in the xmassy spirit.. Not sure if I'll do it yet or not though xx
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:29 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah someone on my FB put theirs up last week Shocked I find that ridiculous. 1st of December at the earliest in my books!

lysianassa
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:55 pm 
Post subject:
I'll probably put mine up the end of the first week in December at the earliest but I think its crazy putting up decorations in November. Question Shocked

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:01 pm 
Post subject:
Loads of people on my face book have already put up decs or wondering about it. Its madness. Ours will prob go up 8th/9th Dec just over 2 weeks till xmas, although i want too put them up next weekend i don't know if it will make it even worse with Emily asking when Christmas will be here !!

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:36 pm 
Post subject:
I love Christmas so much. I dont see the harm in putting them up now really.. doesn't hurt anyone. To be fair the only reason I out the tree up is so the presents have somewhere to go as I had boxes upon boxes full of wrapped presents and there is only so many I can store in a small flat with no attic lol

Clairebell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:50 pm 
Post subject:
Mine usually go up around 2 weeks before but we have a real tree so can't have up for much longer.
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:15 pm 
Post subject:
Mine is going up tonight!! Hehe.. I have bags nd bags full of wrapped presents and I delivered one bag full already... This year I feel super festive already.. Last year I didnt even feel festive ti'll Xmas eve..
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:36 am 
Post subject:
I don't feel festive at all Rolling Eyes , so can't wait to get mine up to hopefully help with that Laughing , but can't do until my DD and her BF move out as their stuff including two large sofas is strewn all over my house Rolling Eyes Laughing hopefully that will be in the next 2 weeks , I generally do one room a day though as we have about 6 trees and every room has a seperate colour theme Embarassed Laughing so its spread over about a week normally in early to mid December , I don't think I'd ever put them up in November though as then I'd just be bored of them by Christmas Question
I haven't bought a single Christmas present yet either Embarassed Laughing
Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:57 am 
Post subject:
Mines going up next weekend. Our daughter keeps asking when can we decorate lol and even though i am excited about xmas i want to really get in the spirit !

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:21 pm 
Post subject:
Wow DL05, I'd love to see your house Smile. There are a few lights up by us, I personally think it's too early before December. We get a real one, think we're going to do it on weekend of 8th December. We're going to the christmas markets on the 10th, so that weekend I'll definitely start to feel christmassy.

XxKarenXx
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:02 pm 
Post subject:
xmas Sado here *waves hands in air*

We put our tree up last night and daughter is really excited about Santa coming now Very Happy Love it! We also started our Xmas crafts today.

In fairness though, my daughter was off nursery last week and yesterday was her last day on steroids for asthma so we felt bad as she's been stuck indoors trying to mend so did it to cheer her up usually we wait until 1st of Dec and pre-daughter it was around 15th Dec...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular