STI'S

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:54 am 
Post subject: STI'S
hiya im starting to worry alot now about the risk of a sti iv only slept with 2 people and after my 1st relenship was over i had a ful sti test and everything was ok. im just worried that me and the babys dad obvisly dint use comdoms and i could of caught something i have no symptons but im still worried. i fort when u was pregnant they test u tomake sure. i no we have the hiv test and that was neg but dont they do a proper test for clymida and stis like that.

any advice would be great thanxs xx
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:10 pm 
Post subject:
I kindley gave my boyfriend clymidia when we first got together. Luckily it was gone long before i got pregnant.

Just ask your midwife for a test, its only a swab test and you get the results in about 2 weeks. With me they could see it when they were taking the swab, mmm nice!

Its better to know and if you did have something they are normally treated with tablets or creams, i dont think they harm the baby. Its normally if they are left unkown for years that it can affect your fertility and obviously your fine in that department lol xx
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:39 pm 
Post subject: xx
lol thanx you ill ask ma midwife if she anit got a trainee in with her again lol xx
gingin
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:06 pm 
Post subject:
they may have already tested your bloods - here in sweden its automatic - so double check with your midwife - xx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:13 pm 
Post subject:
i'm not sure how far on you are but they tested me for all that in my 16wk bloods xxxx
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:07 pm 
Post subject: xx
im 22 week so hopfully been tested thanxs xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular