When did your babies arrive? (particularly subsequent babys)

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:09 am 
Post subject:
DL05 wrote:

I don't think there's any reliable way to tell whats going to happen from pregnancy to pregnancy Question , especially with a new partner as the sperm actually have more input into the placenta than the egg Question and the placenta plays a part in triggering labour
Could be why you're going over this time Lexismum ?
It's all your OH's fault Shocked Laughing

Yer, my MW said the same about pre-eclampsia, cos i didn't suffer the first time round and they have the same baby daddy then likely I won't suffer this time as its more to do with the daddy's input.
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:46 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah I was told with my first child with my OH (number 6 )to watch out for signs of pre eclampsia even though I'd never had it with my ex as its most common in first pregnancies with a new partner Question Weird isn't it how the sperm "makes" the placenta Question Laughing
But even my 2 with my OH were born at completely different times Question Rolling Eyes Laughing xx
wannaBmummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:07 pm 
Post subject:
DL05 wrote:
1st 40+12 (spontaneous labour day before induction but was only 5 days late from my dates Question )
2nd 36 weeks
3rd 38+3
4th 40 weeks right on her due date Shocked Rolling Eyes
5th 37 weeks was a planned section though for PP
6th 38 weeks
7th 33 weeks spontaneous labour (waters broke at 32+5 )
so mine have gone up and down Question Laughing
My sisters been the same with her first late her second a bit early then getting later and later until her 5th was overdue, then her last two were a bit early Question
I don't think there's any reliable way to tell whats going to happen from pregnancy to pregnancy Question , especially with a new partner as the sperm actually have more input into the placenta than the egg Question and the placenta plays a part in triggering labour
Could be why you're going over this time Lexismum ?
It's all your OH's fault Shocked Laughing

You have 7 children!! Wow u r my hero, I am never having another one after this pg!

Anyhoo ladies - nooooooooooo this post have hugely depressed me! I thought after one baby they just dropped out two weeks early as u were walking into the labour ward!?!? I've brought a net for hubby to catch the baby with and everything!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular