it would be just my luck

zachariahelijahmalakaimum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:32 pm 
Post subject: it would be just my luck
to go into labour tonight as the whole town is flooded and the one road we can use to get to the hospital is shut and flooded

wonder what would have to do then.....???

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:05 pm 
Post subject:
Lmao i had the same thought just!! All our bridges are closed off, I suppoee we would have to go the long way round? Where do u live hun?

Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:10 pm 
Post subject:
I am in Burton upon trent (or maybe thats under trent lol) in staffs but i am booked at Birmingham hospital or as a back up Derby hospital but the main dual carriageway to both is shut......i sure that is what is making my pains worse thinking bout it Laughing

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:13 pm 
Post subject:
Lol...I think i'm at the one place thats probably not flooded and won't get flooded...ever, but i'm having baby at home anyway Wink

You'll have to get your hubby's swatting up on 'baby delivering' video's on you tube Laughing
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:15 pm 
Post subject:
Laughing Laughing i mite just do that zee

keltru
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:32 pm 
Post subject:
Omg I live in Swadlincote! I work at the Royal Derby and had to go on the A50 to east mids airport to pick up the M1 south, then A42, came off at Ashby de la zouch then finally into Swad in order to get home from work tonight! I took Emilia to nursery in Repton this morning then had to go through Newton Solney to get to the old bridge in burton (which was grid-locked!) then get on the A38 at Clay mills!

Cross your legs tonight Hun! I think it's supposed to have reached its peak now and should start subsiding hopefully! I hope it doesn't affect too many houses - it must be devastating to have your house and possessions flooded x x

Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:38 pm 
Post subject:
that is really weird hun......trust me i am keeping them closed as much as poss lol...how long did it take you to get from derby tonight then??....my brother has been evacuated as he lives in branston right next to the trent v scary stuff

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:28 pm 
Post subject:
Tamworth i live Smile I went to burton shopping for the first time eveer a few weeks ago lol!! I loved it Smile

My mw is from burton hosp but im having ours at good (no) hope lol xx

keltru
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:00 am 
Post subject:
It took me 1hr 40mins which isn't bad compared to the journeys that some people have reported on Facebook. I've got a friend that lives in Branston and her dad lives near the golf course and has had a message from the environment agency. I'm so glad that I'm not at work today I think the roads are just as bad! My nephews go to Repton primary school and they're off today due to staff shortages! Ha ha lexismum I used to work at good(no) hope! X x

Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:03 pm 
Post subject:
well it never occured last night but i did have an awful night in pain Crying or Very sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular