new tattoo

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:00 pm 
Post subject: new tattoo
After trying to decide for the last 3 years about getting another tattoo, I finally bit the bullet and got this done

https://www.dropbox.com/s/acu0w84br6013p3/2012-11-26%2016.03.54.jpg

XxKarenXx
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:04 pm 
Post subject:
Love it! I want a tattoo but too much a wimp would love something with daughter name was thinking inside of foot but still too wimpy!
Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:20 pm 
Post subject:
Lovely Smile did it nip there ? I had one done on my wrist it did pinch quite a tho lol.

Didn't stop me getting anymore though, i have 8 now !

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:25 pm 
Post subject:
Thats nice Smile was it sore?

I find it a bit funny cos your samantha was born on 10/10/ 09 and my little sister is also called samantha and was due 10/10/00 but was born on the 9th lol x

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:57 pm 
Post subject:
It dd sting a bit but wasnt really painful. its quite sore now, when im cleaning it .

Bella - This was my 5th, and im planning my next one Very Happy

jenna - sam was due 5th october, but I think the 10th must be a lucky date as my one sister was born 10th march, and the other 10th may!

Karen - im not too good with needles, and did feel a bit faint with this one, but the staff cheered me up telling me stories of big men that had fainted, one even before they started!

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:07 pm 
Post subject:
I love that Steph. Im too much of a wimp to get one done. Not only that but I find that I make a decision only to change my mind a few months later Embarassed

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:54 pm 
Post subject:
love it.

I wan one with Isabelle and her date of birth. Im trying to decide how to do it, ive got a butterfly on my back so was thinking of adding some kind of leaf/ flower pattern to the side of it with the details written within its stem. Then hen we have r next (if we r lucky) i will do the same on the other side of it. Just need to save up the money for it. Maybe after xmas (if im not pregnant)

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:19 pm 
Post subject:
I was looking forward to getting one with my son's chinese name on but fell pregnant again before I'd had the time to get it done so now will save for a double tattoo when Pudding has arrived! Smile

x

wannaBmummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:05 pm 
Post subject:
Love it! I am completely addicted to tattoos! (there's a bump pic in gen preg which shows this lol!) I have been trying to think for ages of something for my daughter and have finally settled on what I feel is perfect now that I will have two daughters. I am going to have two old fashioned hot air balloons, one on the back on each ankle/calf one with the name Isabelle and the other with this babies name on it.

StaceyRD
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:04 pm 
Post subject:
That's nice Steph. When did you have it done? What's next for you?

I had my first (probably only!) tattoo done on Monday. Not good with pain but it was alright actually - it's on my hand below my left thumb which could be a sensitive spot anyway! So far I just worry I might smudge it when cleaning Laughing

I reckon so long as you get something that has meaning in some way, you won't regret it. Mine is a decorative M with a little blue star above it, in memory of my brother. x

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:01 pm 
Post subject:
Stacey - I only had it done Monday!

next 2 iv got designed its a circle of stars alternating black and just an outline with Nan in the middle, which im torn between back of my neck and ankle.

the other one is a dragon holding a rose which iv wanted for ages originally as a full length back tattoo (but too much of a wimp!) but iv already got a rose on my shoulder so going to have it adapted into that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular