The End Of My TTC Long Journey

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:15 am 
Post subject: The End Of My TTC Long Journey
Well yesterday I had a app with cons as we have been ttc for last 19mths we had all the usual test . I knew my fertility was reduced as i only have one very stubby tube of 3cm Shocked Following my sterilisation reversal .

Anyhows cut long story shoert the cons said yesterday that my fsh is 7.9 verly low for my age just turned 36 and my egg count was total of 8 Sad Sad He said we woild need IVF OR IUI both of which would need be done priavatley and its money we dont have Sad Ive cried a river but guess will take some time getting used to the fact its game over
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:56 am 
Post subject:
Was it your antral follicle count that was 8 Anna? If it was although it is low it doesnt mean it wont happen. We have to keep hope Anna xxxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:11 am 
Post subject:
Aww Anna hun I replied in reversal as well, but just in case you don't see it there, don't give up yet hun, it's a horrible shock being told that IVF is the only option Sad but they do get it wrong sometimes , as long as your tube is open and you're still releasing eggs every month then there's a chance Question
Look at some of the long termers who get BFP's out of the blue after 2,3 or even more years ,even thought they did nothing differently that month Question
Maybe taking a break from even thinking about TTC (if you can ) over Christmas will help , I know the first few days after I've had bad news i'm a wreck and can't think straight, sometimes a bit of time out helps you think more clearly , and get a better picture of what you want to do next xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:33 pm 
Post subject:
Yes clare I rly belive its the clomid that has effected my count as b4 hand all was within the normaly range Shocked

Nat thankyou hun guess we should nevr give up hope Smile
xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:43 pm 
Post subject:
So sorry to hear, but don't give up hope. There are loads of stories of ladies getting their BFPs after hearing their only option is ivf. Just try not to let it take over your life too much.

xxx

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:16 pm 
Post subject:
Thankyou hun Smile
ClairaBell
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:05 am 
Post subject:
I am so sorry hun. xxxxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:18 pm 
Post subject:
Tankyou clare means alot
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular