livelife22
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:35 pm 
Post subject: HSG RESULT ADVICE!!
Well i.went to the doctor today
He gave me the results and basically
One of my tubes are blocked
Which was do depressing to me
But the other one was normal my uterus was normal the doctor said i cash still get pregnant
With one tube so when that day happens that would be a blessing i just wanted to know
Is anyone in this predicament
Out any advice please and thanks
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:35 am 
Post subject:
There are a lot of women on here either with only one tube left after an ectopic or who have a tubal blockage on one side, as long as your other tube is clear and mobile you should be able to get pregnant , it might take a little longer as you could find the blocked tube still tries to pick up the egg each month and the sperm wont be able to get to it from that side obviously you need the unblocked tube to grab the egg instead, it can do that even if you ovulate from the other side but its more likely to grab an egg from the ovary on its own side , you ovulate on different sides at random, so all you can do really is keep trying and see what happens Smile
I only have one tube, but sadly didn't get pregnant but that was just because my tube blocked due to an op I'd had, most of the women who've lost a tube to an ectopic on here go on to get pregnant again Smile Good luck xx
livelife22
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:52 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the advice i guess that's why it
Took longer for me to get pregnant cause
I have one tube
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular