xmas day games

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:39 pm 
Post subject: xmas day games
Apart from charades do any of use have any ideas of things we can play? The whole family ranging from 2-72 Smile

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:47 pm 
Post subject:
What about the chocolate bar game
You get a big bar of chocolate and put it in the fridge for a couple of hours. Then take it in turns to have a roll of the dice and the person with the highest number must attempt to eat the whole chocolate bar using a knife and fork within a set time limit. Once the time limit is reached and if the player still hasn’t eaten it all, everyone rolls the dice again. The game is won by the person who finishes the chocolate bar.

KathG
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:14 pm 
Post subject:
the humming game, you take turns to hum a tune, everyone else tries to guess what song you are humming. can be funny after a few wines Smile

[/url]
tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:40 pm 
Post subject:
jennaxhx wrote:
You get a big bar of chocolate and put it in the fridge for a couple of hours. Then take it in turns to have a roll of the dice and the person with the highest number must attempt to eat the whole chocolate bar using a knife and fork within a set time limit. Once the time limit is reached and if the player still hasn’t eaten it all, everyone rolls the dice again. The game is won by the person who finishes the chocolate bar.

Your making it too easy what about the hat and gloves lol. We also have to put on and gloves on before we dig into the chocolate, its hilarious watching people in blind panic trying to get them on and then cut with gloves on Laughing Laughing Laughing

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:50 pm 
Post subject:
tracebumfluffwhy wrote:
jennaxhx wrote:

Your making it too easy what about the hat and gloves lol. We also have to put on and gloves on before we dig into the chocolate, its hilarious watching people in blind panic trying to get them on and then cut with gloves on Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ahh yes i knew i had forgot something lol its been years and years since i played it lol At primary school actually! Shocked

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:00 am 
Post subject:
I still love to play a game, even though the youngest in our family is now 24 Laughing

At my sisters hen weekend last year we played a game involving straws and hoolahoops (the crisps). You split the group into two and each team stands in a line. The idea is that everyone has a straw in their mouth and you need to get a hoolahoop from one end of the line to the other, without using your hands. If it gets dropped you have to start again, and the team that gets it to the end first wins. It was hilarious!
We also played the chocolate, hat, gloves, knife and fork game Smile

xx

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:31 am 
Post subject:
I will defo be trying the chocolate game then Smile

Im hoping that once the guests have a few drinks down their necks I can pretty much make them play anything an just laugh at them Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular