IVF referral

teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:27 am 
Post subject: IVF referral
Hey ladies

Well after our referral finally got to the right place and having all the tests again at manchester we have fianlly got the appointment to see the cons.

Its January 16th!!!! I am excited/scared/nervous/happy?!?!

Has anyone gone through the nhs and if so could they give me a bit more info as to what will happen at the appointment?

The pack I received was massive and it had loads of booklets about ivf and the procedure and all the contact numbers for all the departments we would need to contact about treatment so I presume that we are looking to be given the option of ivf??

thanks xx
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:22 am 
Post subject:
Whoop Terri how exciting Very Happy Yep youre going for the Ivf option , once you get started it all moves pretty quickly x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:03 am 
Post subject:
Very Happy It feels strange but I just want to get cracking now!!!!!!

I am going to enjoy lots of alcohol and partying over christmas then from the 1st its full steam ahead no alcohol at all and carry on getting in shape!

I have lost nearly a stone since october so I want to get at least another half off before we hopefully get the go ahead!!

It feels strange but good xx

how are you ? xx
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:26 am 
Post subject:
Im good apart from a blooming cold, hopefully it should be gone by christmas just worried o/h or Jack will get it so itll be at its worse on christmas day and boxing day. Im really looking forward to pigging out on food and drink then I really must start getting healthy and losing weight in the new year. Not sure when we will start another frozen transfer yet, the last one has messed up my cycle quite a bit so Im thinking maybe itd be best to have another natural cycle first and then look into going back to the clinic.
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:27 pm 
Post subject:
Maybe that is best claire then it gives your body a rest?

Is that going to be the last fet? Crying or Very sad

Oh god everyone around me has a cold or has been ill I am hoping I can dodge it so I can enjoy what could be our last christmas just the 2 of us Very Happy (trying to think positive)

xxx
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:38 pm 
Post subject:
Well hopefully we can get 2 more goes out of it because we have 7 left, 1 batch of 4 and 1 of 3 it really does depend on how they thaw. Once we have used them all up thats it for us, I dont want to end up one of those couples you read or hear about trying for like 10 yrs, spending life savings etc... We will just start getting on with our lives and start accepting it.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:39 pm 
Post subject:
You won't need two more goes Claire as this next time is going to be the one !!!
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:08 pm 
Post subject:
I agree clare nxt time is your time x
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular