suspicions..

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:19 pm 
Post subject: suspicions..
I'm probably way off line and she may just be being very secretive but a girl I know is 'pregnant' she has the weekly updates on her facebook saying that she is 15 weeks and due 21st may. But everytime someone asks her about her scan shes going on such a day.. Everytime that date has passed she claims a different day.. Also shes still going out drinking and posting pictures of it all over facebook... Thos girl is 19 in a couple weeks and has already had 2 abortions.. My dad was with her mum for 8 years which is how I know that.. Now I cant tell if shes lying.. But it all just feels a bit unbelievable.. Am I being overly suspicious ?? I'm not normally but something just isn't ssitting well with me..
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:38 pm 
Post subject:
Sounds very dodgy to me, does no one say anything to the pics of her partying and drinking on fb? I wouldnt be at all surprised and it sounds absolutely awful and sick saying this if the next thing that happens will be something was wrong with baby or she miscarried. Probably attention seeking for some reason. x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:14 am 
Post subject:
I know a girl whos an ex smackhead that loves abit of attention. She posted on fb the same time as i did she was pg an I knew there an then it would end in a mc Rolling Eyes

Sure enough a week later she had a bleed an it was over, the next day she tagged herself in waethersoons getting drunk!! This is also from a girl who claims that shes going to have to have her legs amputated (I shouldnt laugh pmsl) cos shes injected in her legs but yet still posts pics walking round in pubs Shocked She also posted pics of when she slashed her wrists!! The girls a nutjob BUT also shes that person you cant jist delete haha xx

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:17 pm 
Post subject:
well she still hasnt posted anything about her baby but shes going out drinking again tonight? I know it doesnt stop some people.. i dont know if im being unreasonable.. but she is an attention seeker.. i dont know..
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:03 pm 
Post subject:
RachNCharlieChoo wrote:
well she still hasnt posted anything about her baby but shes going out drinking again tonight? I know it doesnt stop some people.. i dont know if im being unreasonable.. but she is an attention seeker.. i dont know..

If it was me i would be tempted to say something like 'have a good night, wish i could go out but pregnancy just makes me so tired' or 'have a drink for me cause i cant have one'

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:26 pm 
Post subject:
Why dont i put a comment like steph says?? I darent even touch an acholic drink with Anais Smile

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:46 pm 
Post subject:
im going to speak to my dad tomorrow cos i know he still speaks to her mum.. he'll have more of an idea if its true or not. x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular