Tasty cheese in pregnancy

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:03 am 
Post subject: Tasty cheese in pregnancy
We go to my parents every other year on Boxing day and my mum puts a buffet on. The things that I always end up going back for, and eating loads and loads of are crusty bread or crackers with blue cheese, brie (or pate). All of the things I'm not allowed this year.

So what are your favourite cheeses/tasty alternatives to the above that I'm allowed? Very Happy

xx

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:31 am 
Post subject:
I'm really boring when it comes to cheeses, I only tend to stick to a mild cheddar or Cheshire cheese.

But I do love a nice smoked Bavarian cheese too...nommy Very Happy
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:15 pm 
Post subject:
The swirly soft garlic and herb one is nice.. it's called roulade or something lol it's well nice and I believe it's safe. Are sort cheeses really that dangerous? I think I ate them with Ava and she's fine but I guess there is always a risk. Tbh I don't want to eat anything atm and am now dreading Xmas as I will be cooking but won't be eating Sad

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:32 pm 
Post subject:
I really do hope you feel better by Christmas. I've been eating loads of Roule already, love it and checked it's safe. That's definitely on my mum's shopping list Smile

XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:19 pm 
Post subject:
I really love brie, crackers with grapes on, its my fav have not been able to eat them at any of the events this year. I am hoping baby will come b4 so i can indulge lol

Char

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular