i am hormonal and not happy !!

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:19 pm 
Post subject: i am hormonal and not happy !!
I feel really petty and bad and i am not a wicked step mother....but i am fed up with my step son esting like 4 bags of crisps in an afternoon, 4 slices of toast for breakfast with half a jar of chocolate spread. 2 sachets of porridge for lunch or 2/3 rounds of sandwiches with a whole tin of tuna...or i bake a cake and a few hours later he asks me if he can have a bit only to go find out a few hours later or the next day its practically all gone.
As if food wasnt expensive enough & i go without bits sometimes, especislly sincr we have been getting no house keeping off him, so my husband gets bits in his lunch box of my dsughter gets some. Emily has her own little bag in the fridge of milky bars, buttons & freddo bars we get off my inlaws once a fortnigjt i fill it up when we get the stuff only to find last week he had eaten it all.

Im sorry i do feel awful - i do and always have treated him like one of my own and im not saying he shouldnt eat....i justnwksh he would eat normally like the rest of my house hold........and im hormonal !!

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:50 pm 
Post subject:
how old is he hun, if he's a teenager then they all eat like that, i can remember when i ate tonnes too xxx

dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:57 pm 
Post subject:
I think your issue is that he's inconsiderate, isn't it? That would get on my nerves too tbh especially given other posts you've wrote about your situation. I think you are right to feel annoyed but also I know with me I get overly annoyed at some things because of my hormones but I do think you have a valid point to be annoyed about in the first place.

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:01 pm 
Post subject:
He's 18 in Jan. I know teenagers est a lot....i guess because of the way i was bought up, teenager or not, i wasn't allowed to pig out. It was 1 bag of crisps a day 1 chocolate bar etc and if we wanted anything else it was fruit !

I know i am hormonal and yes he's inconsiderate which annoys me even more lol - never mind !

dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:47 pm 
Post subject:
It's probably like when you're unhappy in a relationship and you start getting annoyed by much smaller things. You've mentioned you're unhappy with him not working etc I'd be the same. If he's not putting anything into the pot then he should be a LOT more considerate of what he's taking out but teenagers don't seem to think rationally lol

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:11 pm 
Post subject:
Bella83 wrote:
He's 18 in Jan. I know teenagers est a lot....i guess because of the way i was bought up, teenager or not, i wasn't allowed to pig out. It was 1 bag of crisps a day 1 chocolate bar etc and if we wanted anything else it was fruit !

I was bought up the same. i remember going to a friends house after school and she got a box of biscuits out and a multipack of crisps for us to have before her mom did tea. i was shocked as i was always told tea first then, crisps, biscuits, chocolate.

I do think thats quite bad he ate your daughters chocolates. is there anywhere you could hide some food?

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:17 pm 
Post subject:
steph181 wrote:
Bella83 wrote:

I was bought up the same. i remember going to a friends house after school and she got a box of biscuits out and a multipack of crisps for us to have before her mom did tea. i was shocked as i was always told tea first then, crisps, biscuits, chocolate.

I do think thats quite bad he ate your daughters chocolates. is there anywhere you could hide some food?

I do stash food lol. Chocolate, crisps and the chocolate spread Laughing its just when bits are out it just vanishes in a matter of hours or a day or 2 !
I don't mean too moan....its just frustrating sometimes !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular