29 weeks pregnant and vagina has swollen :S (sorry for tmi)

amie41
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:38 pm 
Post subject: 29 weeks pregnant and vagina has swollen :S (sorry for tmi)
Hi im 29 weeks pregnant and my vagina has swollen so bad i cant walk.
i did think it was thrush so went and bought thrush treatment but it has made no difference i cant wear no underwear or bottoms or move without it being very very uncomfy and hurting a little :S

someone please help as atm i look like i have a set of balls lol
dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:02 pm 
Post subject:
I got this with my last three. I don't think to maybe to your extent but I was massively swollen and one side was bigger than the other Laughing It's down to the pressure on your blood vessels or something like that I think I read. I don't think it's anything to be concerned about and I think there has been a previous discussion about this on here where a lot of us had been in the same boat.

XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:59 pm 
Post subject:
Arh hun it sounds painful all i can think of is a cold flannel to put on it.

Char

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
mumtoastar
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:36 pm 
Post subject:
I've heard you can get varicous veins in your lady area during pregnancy. If it's really uncomfortable I'd get it checked out by your doctor. x

MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:58 pm 
Post subject:
mumtoastar wrote:
I've heard you can get varicous veins in your lady area during pregnancy. If it's really uncomfortable I'd get it checked out by your doctor. x

I had this in the last week of my last pregnancy. If it is painful go to the drs and see if there is anything they can do. i was lucky, mine didn't hurt but midwife told me to keep and eye on it and let her know if it got worse.

xx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:02 am 
Post subject:
You can get local anaesthetic creams which are meant for that area , which won't help get rid of the swelling but will at least stop the pain/pressure ,I'd ask your GP I know its embarrasing but they see bodies all the time, and they can give you stronger stuff than the chemists can Smile xx
tracyx87
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:35 pm 
Post subject:
i got this in last week of pregnancy with my son this time its started sooner im 30weeks i find sitting for 5 helps its not the most pleasent thing to have but gravity dof doesnt help it xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular