What age?

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:39 pm 
Post subject: What age?
How old was your baby when they moved into a cot..or what age do you plan on moving them?

Tilly is in her basket but seems to be growing out of it rapidly Shocked but still seems too small for her cot lol

Just wondering what everyone else was doing ?
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:03 pm 
Post subject:
I found that Logan was hitting his arms on the side of his crib by 8 weeks, so I took the crib off the stand and put it in his cot in his room to ease him into it, then after a couple of weeks took the crib out and he was just in the cot and he slept so much better Smile
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:49 pm 
Post subject:
I can remember noah growing out of his too by 8 weeks, i ended up putting him in a travel cot in our room. Soon as we move eli will go in his own room in the cot he will be 3 months max

char

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
Clairebell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:15 pm 
Post subject:
George was quite a small Baby, didn't outgrow his moses basket till around 4 months ish. Then went in to a crib in our room, had bumpers so didn't bang himself. Moved him into his cot in his room at around 6 1/2 months and he took a while to adjust. He seemed to prefer being snuggly rather than the space.

It's personal but i didn't want to move him out of our room till 6 months due to SIDs guidelines.
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:48 pm 
Post subject:
Well she's in the cot tonight..im breastfeeding so ive taken one side off and secured the cot to the bed. It's so much easier that way Smile

Shes fast asleep so will see how we go Very Happy
My son hated the moses basket so moved to a cot within a week but Tilly will sleep anywhere tbh x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular