am i going to have another mc :( UPDATED PG 4

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:49 pm 
Post subject:
Oh hun I really hope it isnt a mc. My friend had bleeding until she was about 20 odd weeks and she now has a healthy 3 month old.

Can you get to your local EPU today and ask if you can have a scan? I wouldnt want to wait all weekend not knowing xxx

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:05 pm 
Post subject:
well im so angry right now, ive just had a call from the EPU and the first appointment they have available isnt untill wednesday. I cant believe they expect me to wait that long. I have left a message for my doctor to ring the other hospital thats a bit further away to see if they can get me in any earlier. xxx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:11 pm 
Post subject:
That is awful. Is there nowhere you can go and just demand to be seen. I'd hate to have to wait over the weekend, and it wouldn't be healthy for you to worry so much. How are you feeling now?

xx

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:55 pm 
Post subject:
I just have no idea what to do. Im going to get some pg tests tomorrow, i no there not reliable but they might give me some insight as to whats going on. There isnt alot of blood still, its only been after ive been for a poo but there was 2 tiny clots in it and ive been 3 times today. My body must be having a clear out like last time as i rarely go everyday most of the time.
The only other thing i can do is go to a+e and wait around there all night but they wont scan me if the pg test is negative they will just do a blood test x

MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:30 pm 
Post subject:
When I had bleeding at 9 weeks I rang NHS direct (at 9pm) and they booked me an emergency appt for the next day. Could you try and see if they will get you one?

I have my FX for you.

xx

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:46 pm 
Post subject:
My GP got me an apt the same day when i started to bleed. I cant believe they are making u wait! Is there any chance u could have a private scan over the weekend to put your mind at rest?

Im ry hoping its not another mc for you hunni xx

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:22 pm 
Post subject:
I think im going to try and ring nhs direct then hun and see what they say, theres no way i can afford a private scan this close to christmas xxx

MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:53 pm 
Post subject:
Let us know how you get on xx

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:04 pm 
Post subject:
well ive spoken to nhs direct who say they cant refer for scans, i said a friend had told me about you as you referred her for a scan and she said theyve never done that Confused Ive also rang the mw department and they just say ring your gp the same as nhs direct and that the scan on wednesday will be the earliest they can do Sad

MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:10 pm 
Post subject:
Pfft! Sounds like it depends on who you manage to talk to and what they will do for you. Sorry it was of no help Sad

xx

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:26 pm 
Post subject:
thanks anyway hun, looks like ill just have to wait untill wed Crying or Very sad

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:20 pm 
Post subject:
Aww, I'm sorry to hear your going through this Sad are you still suffering with the back ache?

Its really awful when they make you wait to long. When I had my mc i'd done a digi tst that morning and it said 2-3wks I started bleeding about an hr later (real heavy) and got app for nurse that aft and she tested and said it was neg...which is tosh Rolling Eyes
That was the tues/wed..I mc'ed my baby on the saturday morning and that morning at epu the test was still picking the hcg hormone...she said to test after 10 days and see what the result was then.
My point is a pg test will prove nothing right now either way.

Rest up as much as poss and seriously keep your fluids up. A friend had bleeding in early pregnancy and after research she found that dehydration can cause bleeding too. After changing her drinking habits the bleeding stopped xxx
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:52 am 
Post subject:
well ive had no more bleeding since yesterday and my back feels alot better, i dont want to get my hopes up but im praying baby is still ok xxx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:55 am 
Post subject:
It sounds positive hun. Don't buy a test and worry yourself. Just try and relax over the weekend.

xx

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:17 am 
Post subject:
I agree hun ^^
Positive thoughts and rest up. Xx
Page 2 of 5

Jump to:  

Community