Icsi

XxxchrisyxxX
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:44 pm 
Post subject: Icsi
My partner and I have been trying for 2 years. I have had my hormone profile checked an all clear and am currently waiting on gyny app. My partner in the meantime has had SA and the results where a shock. There was no %'s just stars (**) and at the bottom what the stars meant. It stated that all levels where below lower reference level. Also there was a comment box with half of it cut off stating that initially there was 355 speem seen and 3455 seen post examination. 4 million white round cells found and that they where sent to lab an all clear of infection , the rest was cut off so doctor rang the lab and they stated that patient would qualify for icsi ??? I just don't understand as I thought there would of been percentages stating volume, movement ect ?

Can anyone help ?
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:55 am 
Post subject:
So sorry for the results you received. The only thing I can think is with levels that low they couldnt measure the motility etc... I would make an appointment with your doctor and both of you go and have it explanined, they should call you in anyway.
In the mean time theres lots of us in the Ivf section here who are going through Icsi/Ivf etc... You should come and join us there .
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:10 am 
Post subject:
hi, yes we went to GP's and they seemed pretty stumped too. the only thing she said was wait for my gyny app and take it from there, im very confused as to why the results read like that as i thought the same as you ! just probably neede to hear it from someone else, i havnt heard of anyone or find anything on internet about anyone else having problems like this so i just feel very lost. As the i sad the GP was no wiser than us :0 xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular