rant before bed sorry ladies!

hopefullstar
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:55 pm 
Post subject: rant before bed sorry ladies!
I really need to get this of my chest,the problem I'm having is life! And how unfair it is! While I'm here trying my best to prepare my lining googling till my eyes see no more eating foods I don't like drinking water till I get marks on my legs from sitting on the toilet so long I have an ex friend that's seven months pregnant smokes,goes night clubbing and still drinks despite her baby been underweight and not growning as should! So where's the fairness in that?that baby could have a loving mum like one of us who actually want to carry her who craves so much to see that heartbeat to feel the first kick but no its always the good people that get dealt a sh*t card in life! If only these people knew what they put there unborn babys through! Sorry I'm just feeling sorry for myself!
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:34 am 
Post subject:
There is no fairness in that Sad and I totally get where you're coming from, it's so hard to see people who don't appreciate what they have when you'd give anything to have what they've got Sad
Worst thing is there's nothing you can do about it , when I start to feel like that I try to think it's just wasted energy letting it get to me, and find something nice to do instead to take my mind off it Smile , I also find yoga helps , sounds weird I know but because of the way you have to breathe it really calms you down and there are some good yoga poses for fertility and helping blood flow to the uterus if you google Wink
Good luck with the IVF xxx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:46 am 
Post subject:
Its very very hard to see people who really dont appreciate what they have and actually what a bloody miracle it is to even get pregnant without even having to think about it in the way we do. I really struggle sometimes to figure out what on earth goes on in this world , how people who dont appreciate/want/care and people who abuse themselves/their babies have kids and then good people dont. Question
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:23 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies yes i feel your pain.....i dont think i can do anymore than i am.water.no wine.gave up job.no wheat.no sugar ( well a little) and no caffine...... And as yet i have no idea if this has helped.

Im now 38 39 in may and i want to be a mum.........i feel your sadness and pain.

All i know is that our lives are mapped out for us and if this is meant to be it will.we are all good people and deserve this so much.

Xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular