When do toddlers

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:22 pm 
Post subject: When do toddlers
stop turning round completely in their cots and stay the right way up. I really want to move Alex into a bed come late Jan so I can free up the cot for new baby but whenever I go in an check him when I goto bed he's star fish upside down at the bottom of the cot. Just worried that means e'll fall outta bed .

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:52 pm 
Post subject:
My two are all over the place in their sleep and i moved them into big beds last week. They do still move about and have found them round the wrong way but they've been fine. Craig fell out once but it wasn't a big fall and i have their old cot mattresses on the floor, and Liam fell out twice in the one night but hasn't since. I've also put bean bags beside their beds now too.
If you think he's ready otherwise, i would just go for it. You could always put a bedguard on and if you're anything like me you'll be in checking on him about 10 times a night anyway lol x

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:53 pm 
Post subject:
Im gonna move Harry into a bed in the next couple of weeks Trace and to be honest, I am gonna bed guard it so hopefully he wont fall out. Maybe with them knowing there is nothing to stop them from falling their sub-consious will tell them not to move too far over.

Mind you, my niece can be at one end of the bed and be at the bottom by morning and she is 6!

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:59 pm 
Post subject:
thnx ladies. Thing is he has having one of them car beds which are already raised one end so wasn't going to get a bed guard as well as not sure it could fit just gonna have to wait and see I think I need to get him used to the bed before baby arrives lol

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:03 pm 
Post subject:
Charlie was in a big boys bed( full sized single by 16 months we started bytaking the side off his cotbed though woth a bed guard on to get him used to it,. Hes only ever fallen out twice now and hes 4.. They have just gone into bunk beds now :/
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:05 pm 
Post subject:
Charlie was in a big boys bed( full sized single by 16 months we started bytaking the side off his cotbed though woth a bed guard on to get him used to it,. Hes only ever fallen out twice now and hes 4.. They have just gone into bunk beds now :/
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:48 pm 
Post subject:
Jamie did it until we moved him into a bed and then he seemed happier and doesn't move around so much

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular