how many of you have had bleeding?

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:56 am 
Post subject: how many of you have had bleeding?
So i need some success stories right now to give me some hope, so have any of you had some light bleeding and everythings been ok?
Ive had no more bleeding today and my back feels alot better, i dont want to get my hopes up but im praying baby is ok xxx

charlene258
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:15 pm 
Post subject:
Yes I have. It started at about5 wks and had several scans that showed a hematoma clot next to sac so it was very touch and go for a few weeks cus the clot cud have pulled away the pregnacy and I was bleeding quite heavy needing pads I was sure that it the pregnancy wouldn't last but after a few agonising few wks had another scan that shower the clot had gone through and baby was still there safe! I've had two miscariages so was so sure if lost this one to. I no ppl can bleed for all sorts of reasons so stay positive Smile

[url=http://lilypie.com]

libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:28 pm 
Post subject:
I had bleeding and/or brown discharge on and off from 6 weeks until 13 weeks

hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:12 am 
Post subject:
From 7 weeks I was spotting or pouring with blood up until around 20 weeks, in and out of a&e, they could see the sites in my womb where I'd been bleeding from but it caused no concern. At one point there was so much It was pouring out of me, don't panic!
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:52 am 
Post subject:
I've had bleeding in 4 out of my 7 pregnancies , first time it was probably caused by a small cyst in my womb right next to the placenta, happened when I was 7 weeks with pains , second time no reason given,happened at about 5-6 weeks, was told I'd probably had a m/c but not scanned but later tested again and was still pregnant and later scan dates fitted with when I was first pregnant,bleeding was almost like an AF though with pain so suspect it was perhaps the loss of a twin,
3rd time had bouts of bleeding , painless(red and brown)and even amniotic fluid loss from 7 to 16 weeks had a very low placenta which was apparently detaching slightly on the edge and causing the bleeding andfluid loss and was later diagnosed with total placenta preavia and had bleeding again ( a lot of it ) from 28 to 37 weeks
last time I was on the pill didn't know I was pregnant had what i thought was a normal pill AF found out later I was 4 weeks pregnant when that had happened Question
Bleeding in varying degrees in pregnancy for all sorts of reasons is very common and often seems to have no effect on the pregnancy at all Question
FX everything is okay for you xxx
MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:29 am 
Post subject:
I had bleading (as per previous post and my suggestion) and had my little girl 2 weeks ago. Although prem she is absolutely fine

xx

Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:28 pm 
Post subject:
I bled lightly at 5 weeks and have had a healthy little girl 8 weeks ago. Fingers crossed. x x
amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:56 pm 
Post subject:
yep i bled at about 7/8 weeks when me period was due x

[/url]
tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:37 pm 
Post subject:
With Alex I bled at 5 weeks, 11 weeks, 23 weeks and 37 weeks they couldn;t find anything that caused it apart from 'possibly' a sensitive cervix. Touch wood so far this time is ok, it can be normal for some people not that it helps you at all.

Good luck hun.

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:26 am 
Post subject:
thanks for all the replies everyone, im so glad bleeding doesnt always mean a mc. You've given me some hope xxx

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:05 pm 
Post subject:
Hey hun - no bleeding this pregnancy but with Samuel I had bleeding at 4+5 and again at 6+5 - and all was absolutely fine Smile My friend had pretty much full on periods for the first 4 months of her pregnancy - again all was fine Smile
xxx

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:18 pm 
Post subject:
I havent personally had bleeding but my friend had regular periods she found out she was pregnant and assumed she was around 8 weeks but when she wentfor her 12 week scan she was 28 weeks x
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:25 pm 
Post subject:
I had bleeding with my daughter quite heavy at one point but early on, was suspected I might of most a twin but still went on to have a healthy daughter.

I had bleeding/brown discharge on and off through this pregnancy until about 16/17 weeks and so far so good !

MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hope you have had no more bleeding and worry April - only one more day until your scan

xx

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:37 pm 
Post subject:
no more bleeding thank god, tomorrow cant come quick enough.
rach thats shocking she was 28 weeks and had no idea
thanks again everyone xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular