Christmas cards

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:04 pm 
Post subject: Christmas cards
Those with children in Nursery do you do cards for all the children or just your childs friends?

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:19 pm 
Post subject:
Mine arent in nursery yet but i reckon its best to give everyone one. I can remember when i was at primary, you always gave the whole class a card, it seemed unfair to only give certain people one.

Xxxpolxxx
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:59 pm 
Post subject:
i said everyone is there classes as my daughter has a new best friend everyday so would struggle to only send her friends xx
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:19 pm 
Post subject:
im going to ask for a list of names so i can send one to everyone.. i do tend to hear the same names when he comes home though.. x
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:09 am 
Post subject:
when they were little the teachers would give a list of first names and I'd do cards for all the class , now they're older (juniors and up ) they write their own just for their friends ,some of which are in different years or classes Question , they have a post box in the primary school though so its not like they hand them out themselves anyway Laughing In adsa they were doing a pack of 30 Christmas cards with a special one for their teacher too Smile
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:15 am 
Post subject:
I will ask the Nursery for names. even though Sam is in the pre school room they mix with the 2-3's. Good job iv got lots of cards!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular