Hot Baths

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:34 pm 
Post subject: Hot Baths
I had a nice hot bath yesterday afternoon, and didn't think till hours later that I'm not meant to. Now I'm really panicking that I've done some harm. I've looked it up and it says it's fine if its near body temperature, but I'm sure it was hotter than that. Help

gemznboys
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:41 pm 
Post subject:
I wouldnt worry, im pretty sure your body will control the temp in your uterus so wont harm baby, i think the main concern is you overheating and possibly passing out. I still have hot baths Smile

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:16 pm 
Post subject:
when i was pg we went on holiday and there was a jacuzi and it said pregnant women could go in for 10 minutes, and im sure the temperature is around 37, which is maintained, where a bath cools down so you should be fine.

zachariahelijahmalakaimum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:55 pm 
Post subject:
I have just had a gorg hot bath for nearly an hr (miracle round here lol) and it was brill, everytime it started to cool i just kept addin more hot water x

amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:05 pm 
Post subject:
i always have hot baths i love them! x

[/url]
XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:50 pm 
Post subject:
I wouldn't worry. I always have hot.. and I mean HOT baths lol always come out the bath looking like a lobster haha. Once I'm in the bath (which is already hot) and once I've adjusted to the heat I have the hot tap on trickling in constantly and when it gets too full I empty it a little haha my daughter is fine. I never listen to those rules midwives say.. I do what I want apart from smoke and drink xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular