Feeling completely exhausted :(

charlene258
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:50 am 
Post subject: Feeling completely exhausted :(
So tomorrow I'm full term yes! But I'm so feeling it. I got up and got my daughter sorted for school and now iv had to go back to bed I can't keep my eyes open and everything feels heavy and the thought of doing anything is so much effort. My 2 yr old is happy enough with the tele and games but I feel guilty that Im to tired to do anything with him. I can't get my self motivated I just want to sleep all day. Anyone else feeling like this? Oh and I'm so out of breath all the time, just getting up off sofa and going to the toilet I'm heavy breathing I must be so unhealthy it's horrible. Sorry girls having a low day x

[url=http://lilypie.com]

lysianassa
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:36 am 
Post subject:
I've been like this for a good couple of weeks now. Its horrible because you feel so guilty but you've still got to get up and do things with your LO when you feel so heavy and tired all the time. Sebastian has been playing and watching cartoons this morning and although I feel guilty about it I just don't have any energy.

Just do what you can and try not to worry about the little things.

charlene258
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:52 am 
Post subject:
I'm glad I'm not he only one feeling like this is it bad that I'm actually wishing my pregnancy to be over now my body has had enough and I just want to meet my boy. X

[url=http://lilypie.com]

zachariahelijahmalakaimum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:56 am 
Post subject:
I know exactly what you mean i just wanna go back to bed but my 15 month old wont allow that Sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular