hello again!

lucycherish
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:47 pm 
Post subject: hello again!
Hi ladies, not been on for a while, I am still ttc (have been since start of aug) how are you all doing, hope ur all well, have sort of been avoidin the site as it makes me want to be pregnant here an now which won't happen haha! Still clingin on to the hope that I could be pregnant before christmas. And mother nature seems to be finally letting me periods go back to normal, well I'm sayin mother nature more like the injection that ended in may! I really feel for all of u who have been ttc for so long! This is the longest iv tried for and I'm finding it really hard, how do u all do it? well finger crossed for all of you just thought I'd pop in and say hi, with any luck santa might bring us all a special surpise of a positive preg test!! Xxx
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:05 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome back Very Happy
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:31 pm 
Post subject:
I came off the pill beginning of Aug and I've only had 2 hours of AF in that time. My mother-in-law has just called me to make sure I saw the news or will & Kate. Pressure much? I went to the doctors a month ago and had a blood test and they said everything is fine. Its so boring waiting for my body to sort itself out.
lucycherish
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:59 am 
Post subject:
Thank you, an I know the feelin, I thought my body would never sort itself out! Think its finally gettin there now fingers crossed, yeh that's why I haven't told anyone we are ttc but then again the pressures there from myself anyway, I didn't think the pill could mess u up like that? I expected a bit of messin about from the depo injection but that's why I went on the pill for 2months to try settle things...Surprisedw wrong was I didn't make a difference haha! Hope u get sorted soon huni xxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular