Typical!!!

Lara47
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:49 pm 
Post subject: Typical!!!
Hi Ladies. It's been an age since I came on to AB let alone wrote a topic, but I just had to.

Soooo, it's been around a year since my last af. Very disappointing, at any other time I'd be so excited it had finally finished a cycle.
But come on, it's our 5th wedding anniversary on Thursday. We have three nights booked into the Hyatt in Perth (Western Australia), we have a lovely romantic weekend booked.
So wat happens??? I go to the loo tonight just before my shower, and lo and behold..... Here she comes. I almost want to cry. I just wanted a relaxing lovely weekend with my lovely husband. We have such hectic stressful lives, we really needed the break.
I know we can and still will have this break. But it takes some the extra intimacy that we wanted away.
I know its a good thing, because it's been such a loooong cycle, but... I don't know. Must just be hormones, and let's face it, I have never gotten used to it, because I've never had a normal cycle.
Anyway, whine over.
Lara

Me 38 DH 27 (
married 2007)
PCOS - Back Disease - Thyroid
MC - 2 Jan 2009
TTC since 24 June 2009
Cycle - most recent 850 days
Desperate to conceive baby #1
shelleyf
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:52 pm 
Post subject:
sorry to hear that Lara AF always seems to come at these annoying times hope you are ok xx
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular