ASKBABY?

XxKarenXx
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:05 pm 
Post subject: ASKBABY?
What happened to AskBaby?

Once upon a time this place used to be busy! I remember when I was preg it was a life saver for me being a first time mummy. My daughter is four at end of Feb and after new year thinking of trying for a baby. Only so I can get drunk over xmas period and new year Laughing No it's because I need to use icsi treatment and want to get xmas etc over first but yeah get drunk too:p

So what happened has everyone just moved on and none use this site anymore? Pretty sad, it used to be really busy...
jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:23 pm 
Post subject:
Its been quiet but it does get busy at times x

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:27 pm 
Post subject:
Hi..I left but came back when I was expecting this bundle in my belly Laughing

Our kiddies will be same age'ish. My son turns 4 a week on tuesday Very Happy
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:39 am 
Post subject:
Im still here and still trying lol Ive been here 4 and a half years lol. Youll have to come join us in the Ivf section come January, I did Icsi this year and a frozen embryo transfer which unfortunately didnt work so Ill be doing another frozen transfer in January as like you I want to indulge over christmas first Smile
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:52 am 
Post subject:
I agree! When I was pregnant with my 1st like you this forum was a life saver and loads will be commenting back esp as I had various complications. But now when I post I hardly ever get any comments back. I suffered a bad water infection so put up a new post as never experienced anything like it and I had about 40 looks but only 4 commented!! Sad it used to be a lot more friendly place. Even the birth club I belong too for 2013 is very quiet in regards to posts!

123babycakes
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:20 am 
Post subject:
I'm afraid I'm guilty of being a 'looker' and not much of a replier. I used to reply, but there have been a few times when comments get misconstrued (SP?) and then you get attacked for what you've put.

Some people who ask for advice will argue if it's not the advice they want Rolling Eyes, and I'm guilty of defending myself. Sometimes a little too much. Ashamed

So ....I don't comment much anymore. I often have opinions I'd like to express, but hold back for fear of having my fingers bitten off. I don't expect I'm the only one.

Perhaps I should start again, and just try to let silly comments wash over me. Smile

15.08.09 Gone but never forgotten
An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth, then whispered as she closed the book "Too beautiful for Earth"
RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:26 am 
Post subject:
I agree it's a lot quieter than when I joined with my first I. 2008 but there's a lot less tension too.. Im also guilty of reading and not answering if I dont feel I can give advice.. Sorry Smile x
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:41 am 
Post subject:
123babycakes wrote:
I'm afraid I'm guilty of being a 'looker' and not much of a replier. I used to reply, but there have been a few times when comments get misconstrued (SP?) and then you get attacked for what you've put.

Some people who ask for advice will argue if it's not the advice they want Rolling Eyes, and I'm guilty of defending myself. Sometimes a little too much. Ashamed

So ....I don't comment much anymore. I often have opinions I'd like to express, but hold back for fear of having my fingers bitten off. I don't expect I'm the only one.

Perhaps I should start again, and just try to let silly comments wash over me. Smile

I have to agree with this definitely!

Kenty
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:00 pm 
Post subject:
I have Been around since 2008 and always come for baby advice since I seem to always be pg! It it I think this place did get a lot quieter a while back so I don't actually come on as often as I should. A lot of people became facebook friends so didn't really need this place as much, especially with fb being so readily accessible on phones now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular