How bad are ready meals?

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:14 pm 
Post subject: How bad are ready meals?
Ok I know they are bad.. but surely they are better than eating nothing. The only thing I can seem to stomach atm is chicken tikka Tesco ready meals, oranges and Muller yogurts. Is that going to damage the baby. Surely something is better than nothing as I know I will vomit if I eat anything else. I just hope I don't go off all foods for the whole pregnancy. I went off chicken with Ava until she was born. Is it possible to only ve able to stomach a small selection of finds through out a pregnancy. I'm so worried I will damage baby..

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:53 pm 
Post subject:
anything is better than nothing. just eat what your body wants. if you are taking pregnacare or another kind of pregnancy multi vit then that will help

My sister was ill her whole pregnancy and literally lived off diet coke and the odd meal! x

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:59 pm 
Post subject:
I mostly lived off cheese, or tuna sandwiches, jacket potatoes with cheese or tuna, fish fingers, tomato soup and salt and vinegar crisps til about 16 weeks.

I would heave as soon as I put meat to my mouth, and just the smell of veggies made me sick.

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:01 pm 
Post subject:
i went off soo many foods in the beginning. still now i have to really fancy something before i can stomach it.. i dont have the best diet atm. but im taking pregnacare so i know baby is getting the things it needs Smile
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:34 pm 
Post subject:
i dont think anythings gonna damage the baby as such. make sure your taking vitamins and food is energy which is what u need atm so just eat whatever u can for now. things will get better the further along u get x

[/url]
MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:06 pm 
Post subject:
It's better than nothing! Smile I pretty much survived on honey loop cereal when pregnant with Samuel Smile
xxx

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:35 pm 
Post subject:
I agree, I think if you've found something that you can stomach, its better than nothing.

Try and top up with a good vitamin too if you can. I'm sure as the weeks go by you'll find you may try other foods again Smile

Jump to:  

Community

Popular