How effective is it?

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:51 pm 
Post subject: How effective is it?
Been to the MW today and she was asking if anything was happening, twinges...anything and my reply....'a big fat nothing' Sad

She told the OH to do his fair share in getting baby out seen as he helped put it there Laughing

So after DTD tonight, I did the whole..pillow under the bum trick for an hour Confused
I'm sat with Clary sage on a cloth on my shoulder and so far i'm getting very intense BH's, so strong it actually feels like pins and needles in my uterus.

So did 'Doing the deed' work for anyone? Yay or nay?
I've been on RLT since 32wks, epo 2000mg orally since 38wks so my cervix should be well soft and rearing to go, just a shame the little miss isn't showing much interest in leaving her cosy abode Rolling Eyes
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:57 pm 
Post subject:
Nothing worked for me.... I tried everything and Lewis was still 14 days late. Girls are meant to be more difficult than boys.. Maybe your little girl is starting early Wink xx
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:00 pm 
Post subject:
lol..I think she is. Oliver was 2 days early so thought she may follow his foot steps..but I sense she's in it for the long haul and make her grand entrance next week on her bro's birthday Rolling Eyes
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:52 am 
Post subject:
I had a sweep an made neil dtd from behind quite rough for 2 nights on the run zee. My plug was going at the time soaybe it did helpaybe it didnt Confused

My friend said the clary sage used to give her bhs wheresas itbdidnt sod all for me Rolling Eyes

I hope she doesnt make u wait too long hunni I hated going over haha xx

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:06 am 
Post subject:
I had virtually no signs of labour before it started, although it took ages to get anywhere!

Id been monitored at the hospital the week before and it was picking up BH's but I was hardly feeling them.

I tried sex a few days before I was due and it made me bleed, so no more even though I wanted to get her out Laughing

Xxxpolxxx
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:46 am 
Post subject:
if your trying to start labour you need to do nipple stimulation while having sex and you should orgasm for it to be effective and obviously he needs to do the deed inside you xx
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:02 am 
Post subject:
Nothing worked for me and I after having loads of signs from 35-39 weeks everything stopped! And I was sure I was going to be induced, but 2 days before I was due to go in it started all of a sudden, absolutely no signs of anything beforehand!
Hope your little lady doesn't keeping you waiting too long. xx

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:58 am 
Post subject:
Thanks ladies...well I'm still here so the sex never worked!!
Was busy busy busy yesterday and still nothing brewing Confused
I give up lol

Jump to:  

Community

Popular