A baby for christmas

dlovebabiest
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:20 am 
Post subject: A baby for christmas
I have had these visions of giving my parents another grand baby for xmas. My dad keeps telling me "if you want me to see one of yours, you better hurry". I don't have the heart to tell them I am trying its just not working so I make up some excuse like soon dad I just want to be ready. He knows we are mom then ready but i'm just feeling down about it. I want to give my dad another grandchild so bad, this would be my first.
xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:30 am 
Post subject:
I know what you mean, luckily my parents never actually said it, but could tell they were desperate for their first grandchild. Your Dad won't have realised what he's said, but it is hard for you. We know a couple who when he asked his Dad what he wanted for christmas he replied a Grandchild. That was years ago and they were trying then and still are now Sad.

How long have you been trying for? have you had any tests done?

Hope you get that great christmas present Smile

x

dlovebabiest
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:48 pm 
Post subject:
Ive been trying for a little over a year now. But it wasn't until after he said that did I feel pressured to hurry. I test December 20 so hopefully its gonna be positive. It just hurts to know there is still a possibility it will be negative again =(
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular