No more huggies!

xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:11 am 
Post subject:
Huggies newborn are good and their pull ups but the others are absolute rubbish! My son who's 8 always got sore with huggies but I've given them a try again with my little girl and I've only got half way through the packet and again she's really sore!!

I was recommended to try Aldi nappies and I must say they are fab!! I've been using them for a week and her sore patch has cleared up, I've had no leaks (of either sort!) and they are half the price of pampers! I'm definitely converted after only ever using branded nappies Smile

I have 5 packs of huggies newborn in the loft as she grew out of them so quickly, so at least I'll be covered if we have another Laughing

Lilly777
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:52 pm 
Post subject:
I never liked any of the Huggies nappys or wipes, the one and only time I used a nappy was when she was born and I got a freebie in my Bounty bag so thought I'd try it to compare to Pampers and she leaked everywhere and to me the wipes feel a bit rough and thick but I do admit I loved (past tense as were now nappie free Clap ) the pull-ups.

xx
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular