I have a new job

lysianassa
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 pm 
Post subject: I have a new job
A client has been buying up a load of my travel articles and has hired me to write a series of hotel reviews. OK, its not my beloved archaeology (haven't had any archaeology work for months now) but at least its something. The only thing I'm worried about is after baby is born, will I be able to continue writing? Will I have enough time? Enough energy?

Sorry, I find situations seem easier to deal with if I write/type them as they appear in my head. I'm very strange, I know Wink Embarassed

Shellm
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:52 pm 
Post subject:
Will you have to travel to loads of hotels I order to write the reviews. That would be hard with 2 little ones.

lysianassa
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:47 am 
Post subject:
I wish, I could do with a holiday Sad Laughing Nope, the client sends a list of hotels and I have to present a review based on the press information/website that I find. They will eventually go into the paper brochures you find in the travel agents.

xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:14 am 
Post subject:
Congrats on the new job Smile I'm sure you'll find the time hun, us mum's seem to manage somehow. I just can't believe you are 38 wks already!! How quick has that gone?!! It still doesn't seem long ago Sophie was born and she'll be 6 mths at the end of Dec Shocked
xx

lysianassa
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:35 am 
Post subject:
It's going to be a little more tricky because in January OH goes back to China for work (and I'm staying here), plus I'm supposed to be moving (my move is apparently back on Rolling Eyes providing she doesn't change her bloody mind again) so I'll be on my own with two young children. Good thing I can work from home Very Happy Plus I can put all the money away for a really nice holiday next year - thinking of either Hong Kong or Corsica.

I know, Victoria, its gone by soooo quickly, let's just hope that she won't be as late as her brother was. Can't believe Sophie is going to be 6 months at Christmas. Crazy, isn't it?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular