does anyone else feel guilty?!

lucycherish
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:09 am 
Post subject: does anyone else feel guilty?!
Bit hard to explain but to cut a long story short I feel really guilty for fully expecting AF to arrive,I'm tryin not to get my hopes up every month but feel bad for expectin AF! Can't bloody win haha! Xx
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:24 pm 
Post subject:
I think I know what you mean, I am very pleased AF has arrived this time as been waiting for it for 3 months since my M/C, TTC is such a rollercoaster!!!xx

MrsZargon
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:02 pm 
Post subject:
Yes strange emotions, I'm waiting for my AF too and not sure exactly when I ov-ed so don't know hen I will actually be late. My hopes of a BFP are sky high at the moment but it also seems to good to be true after a whole yr of TTC. I keep telling myself that if AF does come then I will be pleased as I will be able to enjoy all the Christmas drinks we've got planned and I won't have the awkwardness of explaining to everyone why I'm not drinking but I know that truthfully I will be gutted! It's such a roller coaster!

Poppy - really pleased AF came for you. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean early in the new year for you xxx
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:08 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Mrs Zargon Very Happy Yes, I know what you mean about Xmas drinks lol!!!xx

lucycherish
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:30 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the replies ladies, sorry to hear about that poppy, fingers crossed for a sticky bean next time, yeh I think that's one of the reasons I really wait an expect my period so its not too hard when it does arrive it shouldn't be too hard but doesn't make much of a difference! Haha! Yeh my periods have been all over the place since I came off the injection 6months ago AF has been lastin between 3 and seven days, and coming anywhere from 3days apart to 3weeks 3days apart, definately took them for granted when they where regular, used to be every 28days for 7days! I've thought the same about christmas, I'm not a big drinker (don't get me wrong I like a drink but only really drink wen its a special occasion like birthdays or christmas an xmas is a biggie my whole family get together so if I am pregnant I definately will not be announcin it there an then, just pour me drink in me mums christmas tree pot lol! Xxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular