New years resolutions! :)

ChristyJade
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:52 pm 
Post subject: New years resolutions! :)
I know alot of us ladies are down with christmas coming up and not having a little bundle of joy to share it with! As we all know its not easy. I havent been on here for a while and since I was last on my little sister has become pregnant with her 1st, one of my friends with her 4th, another friend with her 2nd and my sister in law with her 2nd too, oh and my brothers girlfriend just had her baby too!
So I am surrounded by pregnant people and babies! Yep its not always easy but DF has been so supportive weve sat down and worked out our TTC plan for 2013 which we are calling out new years resolutions because for us this year its all about TTC, we are both quitting smoking, going on a healthy eating plan and starting to take pregnacare conception for him and her! We are also going to try pre-seed because were now thinking what the heck its been 18 months now about I think and we havent gotten anywhere so we are willing to try anything. Also DF is going to doctors in new year to have his mobility and stuff checked.
Ive got a good feeling that 2013 is going to be a good year for a lot of us ladies Very Happy lets stick together and how we all get sticky beans soon, lots of love and baby dust in this tough season xxxx
xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:47 am 
Post subject:
That all sounds really good. Try not to let it consume your life too much, but hopefully you'll get your BFP early in the new year. OH and I both went on a healthy eating plan and conceived after 3 years of trying. I had finished treatment too for endo, but I'm pretty sure the healthy eating helped.

Good luck, and have a great blow out at Christmas and new year Very Happy

xx

Jo3x
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hello christy Very Happy Nice to see you back! Glad to see you have a positive attitude! hope 2013 is a better year for you xxxx Love Jo xxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular