Confused, could I be pregnant.. help?

Ashleydawnds
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:23 pm 
Post subject: Confused, could I be pregnant.. help?
Hi, Im compeletely knew to this site, I'm 19 years old, I had an etopic pregnancy Augest 17th, and recieved the methotrexate shot, I bled until the beginning of september around. And my levels went completely down by the 6th. In October on the 3rd, i started bleeding, i do believe it was my preiod, I had it for 4 days, in November I got my period again on the 3rd till the 7th, Before the etopic, and now that everything is fine, my period has only lasted 4 to 5 days, and comes the exact same day the next month, It's December 5th now and my period was suppose to come on the 3rd, I'm 3 days late, I'm tired, and my breasts are sore only when touched, I've got off and on nasuea especially after I eat, I thought I was going to get my period because I have been having cramps, and little twinges of pain in my stomach, I'm nervous and worried over this, I don't know if i should take a test or wait a few more day to take a test, I'm scared because everyone tells me I have higher chances of having another etopic, or that i would have troubles getting pregnant. Having a baby is what me and my fiance do want, Im just nervous. Advice anyone?

* Can someone please give me adivce, its getting lots of veiws but noone is replying back.. Sad
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:33 am 
Post subject:
As you've had a previous ectopic and were treated with methotrexate rather than having the tube removed then it is possible you could have another ectopic in that tube, I'd definately test sooner rather than later and if its a positive see your GP about HCG bloods to check how the levels are rising as slow rising levels can be an early sign of an ectopic (as i'm sure you know)
You do have a 50/50 chance that this egg was fertilised in the other tube though and if thats clear then your chances of an ectopic on that side are no higher than anyone elses Smile , the sooner you know you're pregnant though the better so at least you can be monitored, I'd also insist on a scan at 6 weeks to check the babys position if you are pregnant , Several ladies on here have had ectopics then gone on to have a normal pregnancy Smile
Good luck xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular