Could I be pregnant? Please help!

VikkiiKawaii
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:16 pm 
Post subject: Could I be pregnant? Please help!
I keep feeling a kicking sensation in my stomach and now my partner can feel it too. The feelings have been getting stronger, exactly like when I had my little girl (now eight months). The thing is I've taken a pregnancy test twice, once last month and again this month and they keep coming up negative.

If I lie down and feel, there's a hardish shape which I can feel from my pubic bone till around my belly button, which is where I feel the kicking.

I've had normal periods apart from this month which was six days late and so far hasn't been very heavy.

Is it likely I'm pregnant?
mollieeeeeeep
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:31 pm 
Post subject: help
Hi, i went for ɑ scan and got told i have pcos but they said i released an egg, i had unprotected sex the night before, and she said if my period doesn't come i could be pregnant, its been 3 weeks, could i be pregnant, I'm 17 and have never had ɑ period thanks x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:50 am 
Post subject:
Vikki the hard lump could be your intestines,you can often feel them more after having a baby as perhaps your muscles aren't as firm as before , maybe you're constipated Question sometimes all the gasses bubbling away can feel like a baby kicking or your pulse near your belly button can feel like something twitching away in there Question
A doctor would be able to tell you better though what your feeling, if you were pregnant enough to have a bump up to your belly button then you'd be about 20 weeks or so, so it should be easy for them to feel that Smile it is possible to be pregnant and have negative tests, and also to have "periods" still but the two together are perhaps less likely Question xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:54 am 
Post subject:
Mollie, if you were told 3 weeks ago that you had just ovualted and still haven't had a period then I would get a test, as normally the time from ovualtion to your period is about 10-16 max ,periods happen AFTER ovultaion so this might even be the first time you've ovulated but as you've had unprotected sex you could still be pregnant ,its a myth that you can't get pregnant until you've had your first period as the way your body works means you could ovulate for the first time and conceive and never even get that first period Confused so the sooner you find out the better and then you can decide what to do next, good luck xx
mollieeeeeeep
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:56 pm 
Post subject:
Thank-you i will, I've been having really bad back pains and can't stop eating, i also had some discharge, thank you for your help xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular