Are you there AF?

MrsZargon
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:10 pm 
Post subject: Are you there AF?
Hi ladies, I'm not really sure what's going on this month but thought you might have some ideas! I got usual cm cd9 for several days, bd-ed like mad until cd16, usually have very obvious ov pains and then can time AF to the hour exactly 14 days later but didn't get any ov pain at all - maybe I didn ov? What does that mean for AF? I haver never in the history of my AF's strayed from a 25-29d cycle. Well I had usual sore boobs until d22 and then they "deflated" which is usually a sure sign that AF will arrive in the next 24-48hrs but now on d25 and nothing so far just lots of cm and cramps on and off. Havent it any other symptoms to report but can't help feeling that my boobs are a bit sorer than thy would normally at this stage! Maybe I'm just imagining things. Anyway what do you think?
littleted
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:12 pm 
Post subject:
OMG have you tested?!
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:45 am 
Post subject:
Not yet - I've had so many BFN's this yr I don't bother anymore lol. Anyway I guess cos I'm not sure when I ov-ed I could still be several days before AF due so too early to test anyway! Still no show this morning although I was v. Hot and sweaty in bed last night which is another sign she wont be far away! Will give it til Sun I think and then test if nothing.
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:05 pm 
Post subject:
Ooooo, I hope this means a BFP for you!! You never know Very Happy Very Happy Good luck, if you cant wait till Sunday there is a thread about cheap first response tests xxx Cool Wink

littleted
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:37 pm 
Post subject:
Fingers crossed for Sunday - you've got amazing willpower!
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:09 am 
Post subject:
Morning all - d27 and still nothing! Am starting to feel like it might actually be a BFP but I'm too scared to test in case it isn't! Also I know so many ppl who have had m/c recently I kinda feel a BFP is just the start of a long period of worry and uncertainty! Just want to stick my head in the sand until either AF appears or a baby pops out! Lol x
minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:35 am 
Post subject:
good luck hun hoep its ur bfp Smile

nic xx

MrsZargon
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:42 pm 
Post subject:
AF arrived. gutted!. Had totally convinced myself that this was going to be our month. Gonna get S&@tfaced tomorrow F@£& it all!!!
MrsZargon
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:16 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry all just re-read my post from earlier and sounds so trashy with vile language. I'm not normally like that just guess I'm feeling so angry right now for getting my hopes up so much again just for them to be dashed Sad
littleted
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
Ahhhh No!!!!! You must be gutted!!!! I'm so sorry - hope you're very very inebriated as I write! Sending tonnes of baby dust for 2013 xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular