toddler refusin food/ refusin cot

avfcgal
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:19 pm 
Post subject: toddler refusin food/ refusin cot
hi please help, my nearly 3 year old son has been refusing food for 4 days, when it is time to eat he says enough enough, and he aint had nothing.
he is also refusing cot, there is four of us in one bedroom, so we end up having him in our bed, dont no what else to do,

KathG
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:12 pm 
Post subject:
Is ther anything else wrong? Does he have a runny nose/ temperature? If he is suddenly struggling with both sleeping and eating maybe he is a bit under the weather. I think the most important thing is to make sure he is drinking enough. I personally wouldnt push it, just keep offering him foods you know he likes and let him eat as much of as little as he wants. If he has had no appetite for a few days I wouldnt stress about what he eats and just let him have anything he fancies until he builds his appetite back up then get him back to his normal routine. With the sleeping I am prob more laid back with most with my LO if he wants into our bed he comes in and sleep there, it doesnt bother me. I just think when they are little and want the comfort of mum during the night then so be it. However maybe some people may think thats bad advice and that the be should be taught to sleep on their own. You have got to do wants right for you. good luck.

[/url]
avfcgal
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:04 pm 
Post subject:
there is four of us in one bedroom, our daughter has to share our bed because no room for another cot in here, been like it for a year, we had a flat and got broken into on 27th september 2011, and had to move back to oh parents there is no room to move in here, and council will not help us, sed we cud be living like this til my son is 10yrs old, god know what we going to do when he out grows his cot, deffo no room for a single in here instead of a cot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular