Oh my god! Old people!

baabaabaa1001
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:13 am 
Post subject:
well the pie lady came in tonight and we followed her around for ten mins. she kept trying to distract us with asking us to check prices for her but it didn't work as there's 3 of us!! if anyone watches the cctv from tonight it'll look well weird 3 members of staff tailing a little old lady. she ended up buying some scones left came back a minute later and tried knicking some henzi tom soup in the packets that you add water to!!! bloody cheeky cow. Shocked wouldn't be surprised if she comes in every night for the next week till she manages to knick something!!! Laughing

libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:06 pm 
Post subject:
No offence but if you were blocking me in it would have annoyed me too. I don't think there is ever an excuse for it and she may well have been in a hurry for some reason (a drs appointment, a phonecall to say someone was ill, etc)

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:51 pm 
Post subject:
libertytmk wrote:
No offence but if you were blocking me in it would have annoyed me too. I don't think there is ever an excuse for it and she may well have been in a hurry for some reason (a drs appointment, a phonecall to say someone was ill, etc)

Well considering shes been caught numerous times shoplifting i think they have every right to follow her Confused Are they mean to just let her away with it? You would be annoyed because you dont steal but she does so she has no right being annoyed

Faerydae
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:55 pm 
Post subject:
jennaxhx wrote:
libertytmk wrote:

Well considering shes been caught numerous times shoplifting i think they have every right to follow her Confused Are they mean to just let her away with it? You would be annoyed because you dont steal but she does so she has no right being annoyed

I think libertymk's comment may have been in relation to the person who was blocking an old person in in a car park?
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:17 pm 
Post subject:
Ahh right haha Embarassed sorry bout that!

dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:37 pm 
Post subject:
libertytmk wrote:

There was a nativity play on at the nursery and I think it's a given that a nursery car park will get jam packed at these events and that you may get blocked in by other cars. If she had been rushing off to an appointment after watching her grandchild (I assume) in the play I would have thought she'd have parked at the exit. We've been blocked in on parents evening before many times in my daughter's school but I just accept it as a fact that it's going to happen and don't get wound up about it or try to back into what is obviously a very small space and endanger other cars/drivers. So no I really don't think she was rushing off to anything, I think she was just being a crotchety old witch and if she was lucky it was us she was blocked in by and we'd decided to take Kieran straight from nursery instead of leaving him for the whole session or I think she might have had a lot longer than 5 minutes to wait!

dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:41 pm 
Post subject:
baabaabaa1001 wrote:
well the pie lady came in tonight and we followed her around for ten mins. she kept trying to distract us with asking us to check prices for her but it didn't work as there's 3 of us!! if anyone watches the cctv from tonight it'll look well weird 3 members of staff tailing a little old lady. she ended up buying some scones left came back a minute later and tried knicking some henzi tom soup in the packets that you add water to!!! bloody cheeky cow. Shocked wouldn't be surprised if she comes in every night for the next week till she manages to knick something!!! Laughing

I was thinking about this haha She's got some nerve hasn't she? Laughing Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular