im 20 and ttc, how long did it take early 20 year old ttc

sarahmartinez
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:54 pm 
Post subject: im 20 and ttc, how long did it take early 20 year old ttc
Well I have been married now for eight months. My husband is is 22 and in the air force, we decided 5 cycles ago TTC our first. Well 5 cycles later, no BFP Confused I have been taking prenatal vitamins for all cycle and continue too. We use preseed and even tries softcups one cycle. Have not tried bbt or ovulation tests yet, don't know if I want to go that route.So my question is, how long did it take you to concieve if you were in your early twenties and do you have any advice to get pregnant faster. Help Help Help
GemAdam92
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:36 am 
Post subject:
I can't answer your question but I can tell you, your not alone. Me and my fiancé are both 20 and this is our 6 month of trying, it's heart breaking isn't it? I have a week to wait before I see if this month has been successful, I know it doesn't help but try not to worry, I've been a total mess about it, and it hasn't helped. We don't smoke or drink. I've used ovulation kits and it hasn't helped it just stressed me more so I didn't bother with them this month. Wishing you luck xx
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:23 pm 
Post subject:
I got pregnant 1st time at 23, as did my mom both times, at 19 and 23. But my sister is 23 and has only just got pregnant, and she has been married 18 months and they were trying before they got married. Although they do both have health problems.

Timing can be a big issue, so I would say give OPKs a go just so you can make sure you are doing it at the right time. If you havnt had any luck after a year, go and see your doctor about tests.

Good luck and I hope you both get your BFP soon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular