I think I'm pregnant this is my month!! What do you think?

Jo2012
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:34 pm 
Post subject: I think I'm pregnant this is my month!! What do you think?
Hi everyone I haven't posed on here in a while. Well I've been ttc since June and every ninth see a to be a disappointment but luckily this month I think I'm pregnant but not certain .

Cd 13 I got my first smiley . So I had sex that day the next, the day after and the whole week. My cycle are 28 days and my last period was 9th November. This month I used moon cups to hold the speed in after I got my smiley and the next couple days then I would take it out the following morning and I also used pressed.

Since 4dpo I have big breast , tender and they feel so full. This was strange for me because I get it just breast when af is approaching and they don't get big . My af is due today and no sign. I tested 3 days before period and got a very faint pink line on my test and I rested the following morning and got another faint kind but darker than the previous morning. So I didn't buy any more test because I wanted to test after af. Yesterday (day before period) I went a+e I felt weak and I'm anaemic so wanted to double check if I'm find, they did a blood test and my blood levels are great which is good news for me!!! Yay!! Anyways they asked me if I could b pregnant I said I think do because I got a faint line, so they took a urine test and it was negative so they wanted to take a blood test see if anything came up , we'll the nurse told me I could be pregnant because the blood test shows something so I have to test in couple days and if I miss my af I should test the following day. I believe I'm pregnant even though the day hasn't finished I just don't think af will show. I'm getting cramps off and on but that's all . I'm also getting site nipples and my breast are still big and full I've noticed blue veins but its bit too noticeable . Now what do you think guys I'm really happy but don't want to get too excited u too I get my clear blue digital rest that spells ' pregnant' I want you view ladies . Oh and I'm never late x

Xx
KathG
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:17 pm 
Post subject:
Sounds very promising Smile good luck. When are you going to test? Let us know how you get on.

[/url]
Jo2012
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:39 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the reply I will deffo keep you all updated I really hope my af doesn't come I'll be in so much shock if af doesn't arrive tonight ill test with eat blue digital and let you know my results . How many days past o are you then ? Or are you pregnant or ttc?
Xx
KathG
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:40 pm 
Post subject:
I am not pregnant. I have an almost one year old. Would love to start tcc just now but going to wait until my LO is about 2 or 2 and a half then start TCC. For many reasons, money being the biggest one and our house too small. Hopefully move next year and then try TCC. Clicked on the view posts since last visit, thats how I saw yours.

[/url]
Jo2012
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:52 pm 
Post subject:
Awww that's sweet what's your baby's name? I had a m/C in march so really hope I get my clear results and hoping af doesn't show .

What a lovely Xmas gift I can ever ask for ill cherish the moment forever

X
KathG
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:10 pm 
Post subject:
His name is Callum, he is amazing, still cant believe he is mine. Sorry to hear of your m/c. We were trying for a while before we had him (another reason why I want to have a second sooner rather than later as I know your ferility can decrease over time) so I know what it feels like to be waiting and hoping for BFP. It would make an amazing christmas present. Have you taken a test yet?

[/url]
Jo2012
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:04 am 
Post subject:
Awwww bless. Well I'm currently 3 days late and 4 days today my period is not going to arrive I devil know I'm pregnant I've been feeling sick, no I haven't tested yet I'm going to do my blood test tommorow and see what's happening then ill take a clear blue digital I'm looking forward to my baby I jus cant stop smiling now that its actually happening.

Will update you tommorow x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular