- 2 weeks Late, 2 Neg Hpt.. Still Pregnant?

AleeshaRosemaryFay
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:28 am 
Post subject: - 2 weeks Late, 2 Neg Hpt.. Still Pregnant?
- So first up, i'd like to say hi, i'm new to this site, but in need of some advice. (:
So my last period was around the 26th october, i had unprotected sex around the 19th november, and multiple times during that week. I'm now almost 2 weeks late for my period, i took a hpt 5 days ago and another one 2 days later, both negative. I had breakouts early november, that's what reminded me i was due for my period, as i only ever get breakouts when i'm due. I'm also gassy, bloated and have cramps like before my period. I feel like whenever af is about to come, i check and it's just milky white discharge. (sorry tmi)
I've also just started having sore nipples today, but prior, i have had sore ribs, headaches, period like cramps, loss of weight, regained weight, burping, sore tight swollen vagina during intercourse (only the past 5 days)no smell, or itching. Haven't had any spotting tho, or nausea, could i be pregnant, or could this be something else, i'm planning for a trip to the gp tomorrow.

Any advice, or response will be greatly appreciated (:
Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:37 pm 
Post subject:
I didnt want to read and run. I had the same a few months back and doctors recon it was down to stress and change of career. It could be many thing see what they suggest at the doctors. But im sure there is other ladies on here that will be bale to give better advice sorry i could not give any better advice. FX bfp.
AleeshaRosemaryFay
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:04 pm 
Post subject:
- well i'm at the doctors, took a urine pregnancy test, didn't have much urine, but test came back negative, still no period, doctor said if they haven't come by the end of the month come back for another one. (great -.-) as for my ribs there sending me for an x-ray...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular