Negative thoughts

charlene258
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:46 am 
Post subject: Negative thoughts
So I'm being induced next Monday iv had a good pregnancy apart from the beginning when things were touch and go and also now having to be on steriods and SPD but baby wise he's been nice and healthy. I feel as tho I'm pushing my luck! I've got two kids already and I had them naturally with no problems apart from tearing bad but again baby wise they were healthy babies so this time I feel like I've been so lucky with the other two that something is bound to go wrong with this labour what if I've been to lucky and this time everything will go wrong. My worst fear is loosing this baby in labour I mean how often does it happen?
I'm really sorry for the negative post but its playing on my mind and have no1 to talk to x

[url=http://lilypie.com]

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:59 am 
Post subject:
I think it's normal to feel like that. I think the same things.. like I had an easy quick homebirth with my first, I did bleed badly but they got it under control. My biggest fears this time are that I will die in labour or end up having to have a c section.. that's even if I get a homebirth this time. My reasoning for it this time is that I had it easy first time. I think you will be fine and maybe talk to your midwife about your fears. I asked mine about my fears and the reassured me and explained that myffeelings were normal. Hope you feel ok soon xx

charlene258
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:35 pm 
Post subject:
Aw thanx Ava's mummy x

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:49 pm 
Post subject:
I hope you feel more positive soon Smile im terrified this baby is going to be awful health/sleep wise.. i had 2 very good babies with very good health so far and both slept really well and hardly cried.. this time next week youll be holding your baby and wondering why you were so worried Wink xx
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:44 pm 
Post subject:
i worry about this one sleeping. alfie slept through the night from 12 weeks old but before that he used to wake every 2 hrs in the night and i was exhausted xx

[/url]
charlene258
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:28 pm 
Post subject:
Thank u for ur replies I'm just so nervous :/

XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:04 am 
Post subject:
Arh hun at least you have got the ball rolling, i am defo going to be the last to have mine lol. I think its normal to worry hun, as long as you monitor movements etc, i am sure your baby will be fine hun. Try and think positive, if anything does go wrong you have all the professionals in the hospital around you.

Char

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular