HELP!! Multiple negative tests with overwhelming symptoms

veryconfused90
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:17 am 
Post subject: HELP!! Multiple negative tests with overwhelming symptoms
So I have taken 5 pregnancy test to date, all were negative but i've still been experiencing an over whelming amount of symptoms. I had intense/abnormal cramping for several hours mid cycle. At first i thought it was my ovulation but thats normally a slight discomfort only on 1 side and this was sharp pain throughout my entire lower abdomen. A few days later i started getting nauseous and throwing up anywhere for 1 to 5 times a day (this had continued for the last week and a half.) I've been extremely fatigued sleeping 10-12 hours a night and still being tired all day long. I've also been getting light cramps, dizzy spells, shortness of breath, lower back pain, bloating, moodiness/irritability, slightly sore breasts, a strong sensitivity to smells, and an increased appetite. I'm still waiting on my period tho which i think is due in 1 or 2 days, although i'm not 100% sure since its never been regular. But i took another test this afternoon and it too came up negative!! I don't know whats going on, please let me know if this has happened to anyone else!!!
femaleboss90
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:50 pm 
Post subject:
I'm in the same boat (ish) i'm having all the same symptoms as you but I just feel sick haven't been sick as yet however I have not tested, will be testing tomorrow.

sometimes though our bodies can play nasty tricks into making us believe we are pregnant and our bodies play on the symptoms.
I've had that before and it isn't nice, however this time feels different.

have you tried going for a blood test or to see your doctor and ask why this is happening and getting negatives.

are you too early to test?

good luck xxx Smile
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:29 pm 
Post subject:
I didnt get a positive until I was about 4 days late. I was almost certain I was pregnant from symptoms.

I would just wait a couple of days and try again

femaleboss90
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:42 pm 
Post subject:
I tested and got my BFP Very Happy
Sooooo happy! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular