cervical mucus

femaleboss90
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:49 pm 
Post subject: cervical mucus
Hey lovely ladies,

I was just wondering do you get less or more cervical mucus when you have conceive
I've had a baby before 5yrs ago but kinda forgotten it all and having to re-read all info and get answers .
Question

Thankyou Very Happy
GemAdam92
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:53 pm 
Post subject:
I read somewhere that it increases if you conceive otherwise after ovulation if you don't succeed you 'dry up' in a manner of speaking lol. Personal but I was due to ovulate late week (I didn't test this month to keep relaxed) and for the last 3 days mine appears to have increased, a week to wait until I find out! Good luck xxx
femaleboss90
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:42 am 
Post subject:
Thanks for your reply. I always have quite abit and always have to wear a pantyliner but this past week it dorsnt seem as much and I'm able to go without a pantyliner which isn't like me at all confused lol xx
femaleboss90
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:42 am 
Post subject:
Thanks for your reply. I always have quite abit and always have to wear a pantyliner but this past week it doesn't seem as much and I'm able to go without a pantyliner which isn't like me at all confused lol xx
femaleboss90
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:43 pm 
Post subject: update!!!!
I got my BFP Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular