Anyone else with bad baby blues but still no baby? Still try

GemAdam92
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:04 am 
Post subject: Anyone else with bad baby blues but still no baby? Still try
Hello everyone, I'm new to this. This month will be my 6th month trying, I know it's not that long but itsreallygetting me down every month. It breaks my heart. Does any one else feel low about it? Me and my fiancé don't smoke or drink, an were only young so age isn't an issue. I found out some friends of ours are pregnant after a short while trying, although happy for them, I broke down and cried all night, I feel stupid lol. I needed to get it off my chest and see if I'm not alone with this. I'm due on between the 20th-23rd, fingers crossed! Xxx
Lara47
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:31 am 
Post subject:
Hey Gem. I know wat u mean.
It's been 3.5 years for me nd my husband, and it still breaks my heart every day.
Please don't think I'm saying that at six months you shouldn't be upset, on the ontrary, wat I'm saying is, when you want a child so desperately and completely, every month that you Don't get that BFP, that you don't get the body changes of pregnancy, is a month of hurt, regardless of how short or long you have been trying.
There are women on here no have been trying far longer than I have too.
But... Remember, even though you are young, the doctors say it can take up to a year of trying. Just try and relax a little and be a loving couple who express their love for love, and the bonus could be a baby. Easier said thn done I know. But it's o easy to be caught up in the whole sex for a baby thing, that you forget that you are also a couple and that sex is an expression of love too.
Having said that, me and my husband both cried hen talking to the cousins recently, but I ally made them understand how badly we want a baby.
Seeing all those around you get pregnant is heart breaking.
There is no way to stop the hurt and it's not stupid, only natural. You want wat thy have.
Thinking of you, nd o sory bout the boring pointless blah that was my reply.

Just remember, you are allowed to be upset or hurt by it, but ont le that dominate you n

Lara

Me 38 DH 27 (
married 2007)
PCOS - Back Disease - Thyroid
MC - 2 Jan 2009
TTC since 24 June 2009
Cycle - most recent 850 days
Desperate to conceive baby #1
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:29 am 
Post subject:
I used to get lots of down days about it but to be honest after 5 years of trying Ive got used to the disappointment now and it doesnt really affect me any more . Remember on average it takes most couples a year of trying to conceive so its early days for you both.
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:34 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you for the replies xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular