Hey

chattygirl86
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:50 pm 
Post subject: Hey
Hey ladies.

I don't know if any of you will remember me, not been on in ages but my mini me keeps me busy. My tiny preemie is not so tiny anymore.

How are u all?? Will try and catch up with posts tonight when mini me goes to bed. Everyone ready for christmas??

x x

dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya hun!!

Good to see you about again! Can't believe your little one is 7 months already?! Time has flown!!! Shocked How are things with you?

I'm just under 4 weeks away from little one arriving eek!! Laughing But as for Xmas just about ready, waiting for 2 more pressies to arrive through the post then I'm done. And then can sit back and relax Laughing

xxx

Faerydae
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:03 pm 
Post subject:
hiya Smile gosh that's mad to think your little girl is 7 months when we had the same due date! Smile aww glad she's doing well Smile
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hey. I know time is flying in, cant believe it. Things are well hun, seems like Olivias been here forever, can't imagine life without her.

My god, not long to go. Hsve you had any twinges yet?? Hope you are resting plenty. Have you thought of any names yet hun?? Sorry if i've missed that post. X x

dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:15 pm 
Post subject:
I've had a few twinges here and there, I had the midwife today, and she said the baby is not engaged yet, but she doesn't think it'll be long.

We've got a few names that we both like, I think girls name is more or less sorted, but we're going to go through some more boys names. We just want to have names ready, and then choose when baby arrives. We have definetly made it harder for ourselves by not finding out the flavour! Laughing

Are you ready for Xmas? Olivias first Xmas, it's going to be pretty special this year! Very Happy xxx

chattygirl86
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:13 am 
Post subject:
Exciting. Can't believe your baby will be here anytime. It seems like just yesterday you said you were pregnant.

I always found it easier to pick boys names. Yeah i don't know how you've coped not finding out. I couldn't have handled it lol.

Yeah olivias christmas is sorted but everyone else's is not lol. I am trying to get an ipad mini for my mum which is proving impossible. She'll be happy playing with the paper and the box. My mum got something from amazon delivered and she got so excited with the box haha.

xx

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:18 am 
Post subject:
Oh hun, I have been wondering where you were and how you have been getting on.

Cant believe Olivia is now 7 months old! The time has gone so quickly xxx

dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:40 pm 
Post subject:
chattygirl86 wrote:
Exciting. Can't believe your baby will be here anytime. It seems like just yesterday you said you were pregnant.

I always found it easier to pick boys names. Yeah i don't know how you've coped not finding out. I couldn't have handled it lol.

Yeah olivias christmas is sorted but everyone else's is not lol. I am trying to get an ipad mini for my mum which is proving impossible. She'll be happy playing with the paper and the box. My mum got something from amazon delivered and she got so excited with the box haha.

xx

I know what you mean, it's gone so quickly! I have been tempted to find out what we were having, but it's quite exciting not knowing. A lot of the family have been refering to the bump as he, and they think it will be a boy. I think next time we may find out... Laughing

Laughing I've got plenty of boxes if your mum likes them so much! Very Happy Xmas is coming round so quickly now, I love going into the shops and the atmosphere, but I do most of my shopping online thankfully.

xxx

chattygirl86
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:06 am 
Post subject:
I can't believe it either Rachey. She's going to be 1 in no time at all. How are you getting on?? Can't believe you are nearly there with baby number 2. How has your pregnancy been??

I can't believe you are thinking of the next baby already haha. Yeah i thought it was much easier as there wasn't much neutral stuff to choose from. I meant Olivia was playing with the box ha. I wish i had done mine online. I need to get the rest of my shopping done one day this week but Olivia will be staying with gran for a bit as its hell having a pram.

xxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular