susanjosh
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:13 pm 
Post subject: A lovely thought ..wish it would come true
Just day dreaming ...

My af day will be the 20th of dec.

I'm just thinking how nice it will be if its a lovely bfp and wondering if I will be ale to keep it a secret until Christmas Day and surprise josh and the family .

Wishful thinking eh Very Happy
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:29 pm 
Post subject:
*crosses fingers!*
That would be brilliant, hope so!
If not, enjoy the festivities and next year WILL be your year! Xx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:05 pm 
Post subject:
You could never keep it secret from Josh lol, but would be lovely to tell your family on christmas day. I used to day dream like this all the time, one day it came true Smile.

I really, really hope your wish comes true, and if not have a brilliant christmas.

xxx

susanjosh
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:59 pm 
Post subject:
xxHeathxxttcNo1 wrote:
You could never keep it secret from Josh lol, but would be lovely to tell your family on christmas day. I used to day dream like this all the time, one day it came true Smile.

I really, really hope your wish comes true, and if not have a brilliant christmas.

xxx

You don't even know me , but clearly know me Laughing Laughing I think I would struggle to keep it a secret from random people let alone josh Laughing Laughing

If I'm not pregnant well I will have a little drink
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:18 am 
Post subject:
Good luck Very Happy It would be a lovely surprise x

teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:26 pm 
Post subject:
Ar twinny I was so with you I got my hopes up masively not sure why just felt different then sat morn woke up.I just knew the with was coming Crying or Very sad totally ruined my mood oh was taking me shopping and all I wanted to do was stay in bed I was in agony and to be fair still am I am feeling pretty low again not sure why well other things going on with family making me feel sad and I kept thinking that's the 4th Xmas I have been praying!
I am going to literally cross everything for you x
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:27 pm 
Post subject:
Ar twinny I was so with you I got my hopes up masively not sure why just felt different then sat morn woke up.I just knew the with was coming Crying or Very sad totally ruined my mood oh was taking me shopping and all I wanted to do was stay in bed I was in agony and to be fair still am I am feeling pretty low again not sure why well other things going on with family making me feel sad and I kept thinking that's the 4th Xmas I have been praying!
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:33 pm 
Post subject:
teebshoping wrote:

Hey teebs

Not spoke to you for a wee while

Sorry af came and your feeling low Mad

It's pants but surely it's our turn soon .

That will be us 4years come the 23rd of dec too Sad

What happening with the Ivf ?

Mines is may time .

Got 2 goes of iui too

Keep your chin up , know exactly how your feeling xx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:53 pm 
Post subject:
Apparently we will be seeing the gynea in January and once we have seen him/her they decide what's best based on our results so we just need to wait til then I am praying that we get the go ahead for ivf and that we start straight away but trying not to get my hopes up Crying or Very sad
I really hope you get your bfp before may hun but if not you have iui still and then ivf if it's still not happened!
It's totally pants it really is!
I am.sure I will get back I'm the spirit of things once after is.over I have lots of nights out planned over Xmas with friends so I am.goingo to get drunk haha xx
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:12 am 
Post subject:
So sorry AF arrived teebs and you're feeling low. I always look out for posts from you. I know how it feels to hit another christmas/new year of ttc.

I really really hope you and Susan and Nutty (and any other long timers I've missed) get all your wishes early on in 2013.

xxx

xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:23 am 
Post subject:
I hope it happens for you hunni, would be a wonderful surprise for your family Smile xx

susanjosh
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:46 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks girls ...

I went for a nice Chinese Buffett today with my sister, decided it was only fair to give the embryo the best chance and give it a good feed Laughing Laughing Laughing
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular