washing machine

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:49 pm 
Post subject: washing machine
I ordered a new washing machine from ultimate appliances at the end of november i was.told delivery would be 6th dec....i would get a call 48 hrs before hand with a 3 hour time slot. 5th dec came and still no call so i called them to find out i would not be getting my delivery i was told probably sat....no call came by friday lunch time so i again called them. No del sat inwas told del would definately be this thursday. I would get a call today. 4pm and no call so i called them again spoke to some bloke who was supposed to be in charge or customer services told me he would call me back in 10 mins. 1 hr later no call so i called them back, got cut off, so i called again so spoke to another guy - he comes back and says the other guy knows to call me back he is awaiting a call back from transport, he would call me by closing time (6pm) gone 6pm still no call back.

I am absolutely fuming !!! I dont think they are running off with my money, just mucking me about. I did a lot of research before i ordered and went with them as they had good reviews and when i called to place the order the lady was really nice and even called me back saying my delivery would be that thursday not the tuesday aftet like she initially told me !

My husband has been on their facebook page and left a comment, not rude or anything just asking what the hell.is going om and they blocked him ! I am phoning first thing they either tell me its coming thursday like they said or im having my money back !!

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:18 pm 
Post subject:
If you dont have any luck, a few people I know have recommended appliances online.

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:30 pm 
Post subject:
No wonder you're annoyed , they are definitely messing you around. Do you pay delivery? I'd be demanding you get your delivery charge refunded if you did.

When we were moving into this flat i had ordered a washing machine and oven from asda and they did the same, didnt bother showing on the day they said. I was really mad as we had waited in the flat all day for it and we hadnt moved in here yet so wasnt exactly ideal! They charged £18 delivery and they refunded it after i called even though it came a couple of days later x

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:43 pm 
Post subject:
jennaxhx wrote:
No wonder you're annoyed , they are definitely messing you around. Do you pay delivery? I'd be demanding you get your delivery charge refunded if you did.

When we were moving into this flat i had ordered a washing machine and oven from asda and they did the same, didnt bother showing on the day they said. I was really mad as we had waited in the flat all day for it and we hadnt moved in here yet so wasnt exactly ideal! They charged £18 delivery and they refunded it after i called even though it came a couple of days later x

Thanks i might just have a word (in a not so nice way) about delivery charge refund Smile

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:01 pm 
Post subject:
jennaxhx wrote:

Thanks i might just have a word (in a not so nice way) about delivery charge refund Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular