having symtoms of being pregnant.. dont knw whats going on

claytontrina17
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:19 am 
Post subject: having symtoms of being pregnant.. dont knw whats going on
im 17 and me and my boyfriend are trying to start a family.. i was on birth control for a month and a half and decided to stop taking it. the day after i stop taking it me and him decided to try. this was almost a week ago. we have been having intercoarse everyday since. but these past couple of days i have been feeling extreamly tierd, really emotional, and cramps, pain in my lower back, and feeling like im going to get sick everytime i ride in a car or turn upside down... the strange thing is, is that two days ago i started lightly bleeding then closer to the night it got stronger, the next day the bleeding got heavyier, then today it was just a spotty.. and now im not bleeding none... my breast feel really swore and have gotten a little bigger, and also my nipples are darker... but idk what is going on... could i be pregnant? or what is going on.. we took a test but it was a cheap dollar store test and it came out undefined..
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:33 pm 
Post subject:
The bleeding is most likely breakthrough bleeding from stopping the pill. The changes in your boobs could also be the result of changing hormones after stopping the pill.

it takes 7-10 days after ovulation for the egg to implant and start producing the pregnancy hormone so even if you did ovulate straight after stopping the pill then it would be too early to get a positive result.

I would just keep having sex and if you dont get a period in a months time test again. Good luck

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular