Chocolate Shake

Dev
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:52 pm 
Post subject: Chocolate Shake
I just finished a chocolate shake I've been craving from Burger King. After I finished, someone mentioned that it has unpasteurised egg in it. Is this true?
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:40 pm 
Post subject:
not sure they would be able to sell it if it did...to be sure though if you do a search on google for ingredients for mcdonalds milk shake they should tell you on there.
good luck
dawn x
Twinks
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:27 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya - They do say you should try and avoid eating/drinking shakes and certain kinds of ice cream

I wouldn't worry though, as other countries eat whatever they please! Smile
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:51 pm 
Post subject:
hi im the samewith mc donald milkshakes. they cant have raw eggs e.t.c in otherwise they would have to warn u as milkshakes are drunken by children too not just adults.
Twinks
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:38 am 
Post subject:
I don't think it's because of the raw eggs, it's because it's been sat there for so long, so it can get bacteria on that's all.
mummyof3sweethearts
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:32 am 
Post subject:
hi all!
they dont have eggs in, its because bateria grows in them machines, including icecream vans theyre the worst! so its best to avoid them. my boyfs friend has an icecream van and ive seen him clean the machine out using a dirty rag and thats put me right off icecream vans (well most are probably more strict with hygene).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular